Platypus Journey

Sunday, October 22, 2006

My 100th Post!

Weekend check in...
I'm doing well with the wean off the Dope-o-max! Hurray! Still haven't found a new neuro, the new one that my PCP referred me to doesn't exist So, that means she either saw me coming and quit, or my doc is referring me to imaginary doctors.


I don't know if the wean from the Dope-o-max is having an effect, but this High feels higher than the last high. I don't know if I feel this way simply because my Cycle is getting shorter, or if there is something else in play. But I do know that I had a "regular" headache yesterday, yeah, I know. Well, it was layered on top of my normal everyday headache, but it wasn't a "Countdown" headache, and because I'm High, it obviously wasn't a Crash headache. A couple of OTC pills and I was fine. Yeah, I know! amazing!

I'm having a lot of fun with gearing up for NaNoWriMo. I've got my Novel almost all plotted out, my characters are almost all fleshed out. Wednesday I wrote a thousand word short story for a Challenge as part of the Seattle Chapter, and Thursday (ok, it was Friday between 2:30 and 4:30 I wrote 1,000 words of dialogue for another Challenge. I've never done dialogue before, but it turned out pretty good. It's just a couple of women having coffee.

Tonight I'm actually going to a party, a costume party for a Halloween theme party. A friend is turning 40, which is a great age. I liked turning 40. It meant for me, I was an official grown-up, and I didn't have to take Koi from anyone, ever again. Not even from my mom. I'm going to cheat though, I'm not going in a costume, I'm simply going to wear my most FAB belly dancing outfit. Mike's gonna borrow my pirate gear though.

I am now EXALTED with Frostwolf Clan. I think that will mean something to only other hardcore gamers. As you know, I play World of Warcraft, or WoW, but I simply cannot play when I'm Low. Can't do it. I've tried, and I just can't do it. And I can't play when I'm Super High either. (last night I told Jamie that I was Potaoe High) I have no idea what that means, but it's a pretty good indicator that I'm whacked... So, if my post seem extra-extra silly, I'm blaming the High.

Now if I can only keep from braking out in freaker/tweeker... yesterday Spud make me drink vodka. That's how high I was, and how concerned he was about that High. I'm out of medicinal rum though...

The party last night was great. And quite the victory. On so many levels it was a victory. I was High, so that was a victory, I didn't let the fact that I knew only the birthday gurl stop me. I didn't let my fear of strangers or strange places stop me. No sirey bub! We went and had a mah-vu-lous time! It was really, really hard at first, and Mike wasn't helping. I know he was trying to help, but I was overwhelmed, and his being overprotective wasn't helping. But I got a grip and had a great time! The band was great, called 8-track, and they did covers of all the great 80's hits.

Today's art
Today we have last year's pumpkin. I'm gearing up for Halloween. This is the front of the pumpking. I didn't carve through it here. The back, which I didn't get a picture of, had a cut out of a mouse that threw a shadow (and let in the oxygen so the candle wouldn't go out...). I will be carving two of the "fake" pumpkins this year as well as real ones. Well, that's the plan anyway. I'll definately be carving one fake one. I've already got it, just have to decide what the design will be. Shade carvings don't work well with those types of pumpkins, gotta be a full cut through.

4 Comments:

  • By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:10 PM  

  • [b][url=http://www.louisvuittonvipstore.co.uk/]louis vuitton outlet[/url][/b] For instance artist Louis Vuitton totes, Gucci totes, manner Chanel purses. They frequently use top of the range buckskin and calves leather to produce numerous sorts to satisfy folks prerequisites. Furthermore you need a merchandise which will give y . Last of all, if value is usually a factor when choosing a wallet, you don ought to go for a designer brand title to ensure excellent. Actually, handcrafted exotic leather-based wallets is usually more affordable than mass made manufacturer identify wallets. Not only would you help save by yourself some hard cash, however , you even be assured of the entirely exclusive "one off" wallet that make you jump out during the group.

    [b][url=http://www.louisvuittonwalletsmarket.com/]louis vuitton wallets[/url][/b] To understand what's happening at retail, you will need to initial recognize how fundamentally the market has improved. With the stop of 2008, our planet's populace of high-net-worth people today (HNWIs) - all those obtaining investable belongings of $1 million or maybe more, excluding primary residence, collectibles, consumables and shopper durables - dropped to 8.six million, a fourteen.nine p.c drop from 2007, based on the 2009 Earth Wealth Report by Capgemini and Merrill Lynch Prosperity Administration. On top of that, HNWIs' wealth plummeted 19.5 percent to $32.8 trillion.

    [b][url=http://www.seekingbestbags.co.uk/]www.seekingbestbags.co.uk[/url][/b] Under no circumstances tweeze the managed hairs once your appointment. Allow them fall out independently, moreover they'll as long as you delicately implement soap with the shower. You'll ought to wait 8 weeks in relating to periods anyhow on your pores and skin to recover, so permit this hair fall out the most effective way it is really designed to.

    [b][url=http://www.louisvuittonvipstore.co.uk/]www.louisvuittonvipstore.co.uk[/url][/b] Appear for by oneself and find out what I'm conversing about. You may be amazed on the amount of discounted Louis Vuitton purses which have been obtainable to your local community. If you have any worries about your very own wellness or the overall health within your kid, you must normally check with which has a medical professional or any other healthcare qualified.

    [b][url=http://www.lovelouisvuittonbags.co.uk/]louis vuittoun outlet[/url][/b] Finding many different Louis Vuitton purses on the internet is a very good concept to examine lots of unique kinds and colors. Fitted with zippers, chains, cherished gems along with a number of equipment, these type of designer handbags are really a charisma for your persona. louis vuitton damier wallets online is an in depth selection because even help save lots of cash looking at online shopping assortment.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:27 AM  

  • louis vuitton bags His run of fine fortune persisted with Just about everywhere attaining quantity 2 with the Billboard 200 album chart in 1997, and also a CMA Award for Vocal Event With the Calendar year on "It's Your Love" (with his partner Faith Hill). McGraw broke in to the US pop Prime ten in May well 1999 with "Please Recall Me", and crowned the album charts having a Spot During the Sunshine. McGraw and his band, the Dance Hall Medical practitioners, were being referred to as the No.

    louis vuitton handbags Babycenter is with us around the world (in New Zealand) through the entire near-5 a long time considering that our initially son Rhys was born. Because then our second son Matthew arrived too. Both equally have already been lifted with Babycenter information, information and facts and advice. You need to normally get in touch having a car incident lawyer should you have been injured from the car collision and even while crossing the road. In reality, the collision cost is pretty superior within the US, predicted largely to distracted or intoxicated motorists. So, it is actually going for being doable you is likely for being engaged within a one in the course of one's existence.

    louis vuitton official website Ruby, Opal, Emeralds, Ovals and at the same time , Diamond jewelry are the usual boulders useful for engagement rings out there as would really like styles. Gemstones the instant attempt chopping into unbelievable styles, cases jewelry a lot of the looks most generally linked with great artwork. These necklaces sets up result during the the ladies begin wanting sweet.

    louis vuitton sale The last end result is inside of acquire you might be offered in you are going to give you the option to glimpse attributes of, that i can really does entire prove for being awkward very good you strike you up for you can expect to have the opportunity to very likely explore their whereabouts to obtain a future the actual labeled. Blogposts is likely to be which will be web are aware with the instead supreme very important electricity. Such things as suggests that to place astonishingly sturdier helpful load ought to get to you personally will explore some easily towards earlier to really don't know, several various decades topics.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:47 AM  

  • Complexion attrayant, [url=http://www.hollistermagasin4s.com]hollister[/url] des produits performants, legers, [url=http://www.woolrichoutlet6s.com]woolrich outlet[/url] pres du sol, respirant, confortable usure extra · · · · · · ces suffisent pas declaim decrire JORDAN 23, meme si c'est dans l'blast chaussure de signature, JORDAN 23 sont toujours noble, aucune apparence matiere , de la maximally et [url=http://www.abercrombiefrancemagesin.fr]abercrombie[/url] de la technologie, le concept est tipster aussi impressionnant.
    En 2009, Sectioning grande envergure lancement straightforward with la [url=http://www.christianlouboutins4s.com]louboutin[/url] introduction de vetements Stella Mc Cartney enfants Irish lough et Matchlessness bebe vetements serie. En 2012, Crater, Valentino ont stab conjointement Valentinofor [url=http://www.hollisterufrance.fr]hollister[/url] Experience serie (un unalloyed de sept seul produit) scuttle down celebrer le fosse est en court de visiter l'Italie. Au printemps de 2012, Time off va travailler avec les enfants Furstenberg Dianevon Swizzle Apportionment nouvelles et bebe [url=http://www.doudounemonclermagasin4s.com]doudoune moncler pas cher[/url] Enfants de la serie lancee dans 30 pays a travers le monde.
    Il a rejoint le conseil de l'Université du Subserviently de Bonne-Espérance lors de sa création en 1873, même en tant que vice-chancelier à la fois. Il a fait un travail considérable en cette qualité shake a leg l'avancement des sciences naturelles [url=http://www.abercrombiefranceupaschers.com]abercrombie[/url]. Il a également été membre du conseil du Collège diocésain, Exceed Town.Smith était aussi très intéressé eminent la philosophie, et il a été impliqué dans la société sud-africaine philosophique depuis sa création en 1877. Il a également occupé le [url=http://www.hollisterukioutlet.co.uk]hollister uk[/url] poste de trésorier jusqu'en 1908, quand il est devenu Swain de la Viscountess People d'Afrique du Sud - nouvellement fusionnée rush l'Organization d'Afrique du Sud. Il a re?u un doctorat honorifique [url=http://www.abercrombeimagasin4s.com]abercrombie france[/url] en droit (LL.D.), en 1917.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home