Platypus Journey

Friday, September 29, 2006

wacky weight loss 8-21-2006

LMAO

Ok, I have to laugh, really really hard. I had the entire fill removed from my band, because of the nausea I've been fighting, so I don't have the extra protection from over-eating. I've been on a rip-roaring High and so I expected to be gaining weight. I also have been drinking Rum and light fruit beverages, because I wanna. (There is some evidence that alcohol reduces the amount of free cortisol in the bloodstream) I've also been eating ice cream and pasta. Yes, that's right, I've been eating pasta this week! Pasta and bread, everyday! (Well, almost every day)

The new Endo I saw for my Cushing's told me that I need to lose weight (you think?), and he's going to help me do it. He completely glossed over me having WLS... Anyway, he put me on the Mediterranean Diet, lots of pasta and grains, very low protein.

I'm down 5 pound this week.

I go back to Portland next week, hopefully they will schedule surgery to remove the tumor.

1 Comments:

  • this is a very intresting blog you sound like an intresting person but you might need a little something to help you

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home