Platypus Journey

Friday, September 29, 2006

AI part II 08-09-2006

Well, I feel like I've been put through the wringer.

For a couple of weeks I was on a heck of a High. Or at least it feels that way. Sunday I was raging around for no good reason, felt like a bear someone was poking with a sharp stick. I've learned that a crash soon follows these rages, but crap! Monday I couldn't sleep and got up really early on Tuesday but felt really tired in the afternoon. I took a nap, and new a crash was eminent.

Oh man, but I sure wasn't expecting the crash I had. I rarely remember having any dreams when I nap, but yesterday was way out. New I was introuble in the dream. Got freezing cold, terrible drunk feeling with the spins and everything. I woke up and dry heaved for a while, terrible itching. But the worst was having the right side of my face... melt, along with slurring speach.

I had my son call Chris, and my husband. Chris had my son drive me to the ER and to not wait for my husband to get home. So my boys took me, and I waited in the ER for almost an hour to get a bed, and I waited almost 2 hours before I was able to get something to help with the nausia and the seering headache and flank pain.

They did a CT of my head, and it showed no problems. All in all I spent a almost 6 hours in the ER.

I placed several calls to various doctos, but no one as called me back yet.

I sure wish I knew what was "urgent" and what is just bad.

So, I've had three of thse in the last while. Two trips to the ER in the last four weeks. This one was worse than the last one.

I've been High for the last couple of weeks, and except for the bad parts, like the rage and anxiaty and general pissiness, I prefer the Highs to the Lows. I think being High for so long made the crash all that harder because I was hit bottom so hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home