Platypus Journey

Friday, September 29, 2006

Holy meth-addict Batman! 08-01-2006

I got my results from Chris yesterday, before I became a raving lunatic.

7/21 299
7/22 292
7/23 171
7/25 61.2

So, I'm not surprised that I felt so horrible when I dropped. I had a drop of 230 in a matter of days. I have no doubt that I dropped further than that.

I am still working out when I'm High. I thought I had figured this out perfectly, but as it turns out, I apparently get really 'roid ragy *just* after I peaked.

Previously I've been testing just one day, when I felt I was at my highest, when I was at my most crazy pissed-off lunatic. If this last testing phase holds true, where I tested for several days starting when I thought I was entering my High, then I should be testing before I think I'm High, I should start testing when I'm swinging High.

It might be that when you think you are swinging you are actually higher, and when you think you are high, you are dealing with the flood of cortisol in your system.

Just a thought anyway. But I also have heard other cyclical Cushies say that the thought they were low when they were high.

I really think the only way to know when you are where is to test. If nothing else, it gives you a baseline so that you know that when you feel X, your numbers are probably within Y range.

Now, as to being a lunatic yesterday. Holy meth-addict Batman!

Yesterday morning I still felt really bad, nauseous, back hurting like a mutha-fucker. I spent all weekend sucking down phenegrin and vicodin. Well, not so much the pain killers, just power through that pain, but then it got the point of am I nauseous because of the pain, or am in pain from the nausea? That didn't make any sense, how could one be in pain from the nausea, so I figured the pain was making things worse. Anyway. I felt like dog-pooh all weekend. Friday was really bad because I felt like I had my HIGH and Low both together. I felt so bad no WoW for me!

I did manage some PvP in the battle grounds, I lost my Blood Guard rank with Palan, and I really need to work on getting my tier 1 Beastmaster kit. But I ran some lowbies through some dungeons to help them with their quests. Mike was amazed that I was able to one-shot just about everything in the Wailing Caverns. I really want to both work on my Beastmaster Kit, but I also want to drag Karada up so we can do instances together again, where we both will get benefit.

Ohh, nothing like a little ADD thrown in the mix! Okay, back to yesterday. ... I felt crappy all morning, then about noon I started to feel better, then by 1 or 2 in the afternoon I felt GREAT! I mean, really, really good. I had lots of energy, but by 3... I started feeling like I had almost too much energy, if that was possible. Like I'd had 2 or 3 Red Bulls one right after another.

Time seemed to dilate, like I was moving faster than everything around me. I tried to type out something on my Cushing's board, to see if anyone had similar symptoms, but I couldn't type, my fingers were moving too fast, and it was just ... wrong. I had way more energy than I should have.

I went for a super fast walk around the block, I was almost running, but power walking for sure. Then I started in on the yard work again. Then I made my son get the pressure washer out and move it so I could pressure wash the front and side walk ways. I was completely out of control.
Quote:
Oh my, my!

I was incredibly manic and completely out of control. I did a ridiculous amount of yard work. I was completely out of control. I was frantic and frenetic. I called Chris, and she told me to test. (of course she would tell me that.) I just couldn't work that out on my own. I should have been able to but I couldn't. I was standing there just vibrating, and flailing my right hand, shaking it as hard as I could.

I eventually got so sweaty, I had to take off my shoes, then when I sat down, I felt like I had a strong electric current running through my mouth. Then I crashed for about two hours, woke up stiff and hardly able to move.

I feel more normal. At least, normal for me.

It is like I didn't swing High, I was just suddenly and completely HIGH. It was terrifyingly High.

I crashed out for a couple of hours, until about 8pm, and then was up for several more hours. I went to bed about 1:am, but I was still buzzing. I didn’t want to get up because I was enjoying snuggling with Mike. I missed him while I was sleeping outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home