Platypus Journey

Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday's UFC, a personal best 07-26-2006

I've been on a dewsy of a High since about Thursday, I've been testing back-to-back since Friday night. (ok, I didn't test from Midnight last night to 10:30 this morning because the lab I use was out of UFC jugs.)

Chris called me this afternoon, which I missed her first two calls. I was in the backyard sleeping under the maples. She called again this evening, and gave me Friday's results ....

Friday I hit 299. The Gods only know what I hit yesterday and today, when I feel like I was much Higher than Friday. I should have those results probably on Thursday... I don't even want to think about what happens on Thursday.

Anyway, Chris said they want me to come back down to OHSU on my next High cycle. So, that should be in two weeks, give or take.

I expect to crash in the next day or so, if my pattern holds true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home