Platypus Journey

Friday, September 29, 2006

Dr. Bruce Banner... Cushing's patient? 07-27-2006

Okay, we all know that Dr. Bruce Banner got dosed with too much Gamma Radiation, which turns him into The Incredible Hulk.

So...

I'm thinking that it was his Pit that got especially zapped. His ACTH has to be affected, since he turns green. (I'm not sure where the ACTH is produced, so I could be wrong.)

"You wouldn't like me when I’m angry" pretty much sums me up when I'm High...

So is he cyclical with *really* short cycles, or full blown Cushing's?

I edited this because I got his name wrong! Good think I married a Geek-boy-husband because he was able to straighten me out!

Also, someone pointed out to me that The Hulk is green not because of t he extra ACTH, but green from nausea. Some folks have nausea with their High phase... And most people agree, the Hulk is probably definitely cyclical...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home