Platypus Journey

Saturday, September 23, 2006

“Be here now” 2/7/2005

This has been on my mind lately. A need to "be here now." I find that I don't think about what I am currently doing, but focus on what else needs to be done, or wants to be done. If I cannot focus on what I am currently doing, how can I be happy there?

Since I discovered that the scales lie, I haven't really paid much attention to what they tell me, consequently, I have not listened to the scales when they told me the truth either. *sigh*

I have discovered during this journey of discovery that I am currently on that I have been guilty of gulping my food in hurry to get to the next... what ever. Since I have started to seriously masticate, I find I am more focused on my food, as opposed to what was on my computer screen, or TV screen or book. I think if I concentrate more on what I am eating, if I actually pay attention to what I am eating, my head hunger might be satisfied sooner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home