Platypus Journey

Monday, November 27, 2006

Social butterfly

I've been remiss in posting the last week, but I hit one of my deep lows, spent some time at "The Farm" with my family, and had a wonderful time with a house guest. I felt really bad for my friend though, she got here just in time for me to crash, but she's a Cushie too, so she understood.

I've been spending some quality time with both my sketch book, and WoW, I am planning to paint a clown picture for my sister-in-law-in-law (she's a lawyer), and she really likes clowns. The one that I'm working out is a cat clown, I am planning it as a portrait, but I'm still working on the background and the media. The background will likely be a watercolor wash, since I like that effect. I just need to decide if I'm going to have smaller cats in the picture as well.

I forgot to get a pix of the fish painting I did for my niece Becky. It was a birthday gift, and I hope she likes it. I used all "her" colors, so if nothing else, she can use it as a background piece. I did scan in the dragon cave pix I did for her sister Jen. I believe I posted a copy of that already.

Links from friends that vastly amuse me: this is to the Llama song, from Amiamiami, and this is to the Badger Badger Badger song, from my friend Kevin. This one is truly twisted Headcrabs... it's made from the Half-Life 2 engine, so if you've never seen the game it probably won't make much sense to you. I woke up with this as an earworm, so be careful...

This is one of my asteroids, graphite pencil of course, in many different hardnesses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home