Platypus Journey

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Back on-line--Huzzah!


Hip-hip-HUZZAH! I'm back on line. We lost all connectivity at home for five days, there was some weird problem but now it's fixed. Oh sure, I had to call our ISP several times a day to get it resolved, but we are all good now.

I've got a friend visiting me for a few days, and I crashed hard today, so I've been asleep since 10:30 am, and here it is 1:30 am. Well, I did get up several times to drink water and to have dinner, and to visit with my friend for a while. But I've been asleep for most of the day. I'll be heading back to bed after I finish that last water bottle. Gotta stay hydrated.

I'm at almost 20,000 words for my NaNoWriMo novel, Shades of Grey, so I'm a bit behind schedule. All in all, it is coming along really well, but I've slacked off since Monday... I know, excuses, excuses, but I hope to write tomorrow. Okay, it's technically tomorrow right now, but you know what I mean.

Today's picture is based on one I took at Snoqualmie Falls. Because we have out of state visitors, I think we will have to take them there, if we can. But let's just face it, I want to go because it is beautiful and with the recent flooding, it should be amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home